Vanilla Essential Oil
Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla plantifolia) from Madagascar is Therapeutic Quality Absolute produced from the fruit / bean.
Our Vanilla Absolute has an absolutely amazing aroma. To me, the smell is oddly both relaxing and invigorating and quite a bit more intense than the vanilla extract found in grocery stores.
Botanical Name: Vanilla plantifolia
Method of Extraction: Solvent
Blends Well With: Benzoin, Bergamot, Frankincense, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Opopanax, Orange, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ylang -ylang
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.