Spruce Essential Oil
Spruce Essential Oil
Spruce Essential Oil comes from Canada and is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the needles.
Description: Spruce Essential Oil (Tsuga canadensis) from Canada is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the needles. Spruce Oil has a fresh, “walking in the forest”, aroma. Spruce Essential Oil has been said to be helpful for respiratory problems such as bronchitis, coughs, congestion, and boosting the immune system to fight colds, flu and infections. Folk remedies also say that Spruce can be useful for anxiety and stress-related conditions.
Aroma: You’ll enjoy the clear, crisp aroma of pure Spruce Oil which has an aroma much like the fresh spruce forests of Canada. The vibrantly deep green forest aroma of Spruce Essential Oil inspires the senses and can be quite uplifting to the spirit.
Canadian Spruce Oil may also be helpful for building stamina since it strengthens and stabilizes the nervous system and supports adrenal function.
The aroma reminds one of walking down trails and though the evergreen forests off the Blue Ridge Parkway - loving being out in the wilderness and hiking through the mountains.
Botanical Name: Tsuga canadensis
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Blends well with: Amyris, benzoin, cedarwood, clary sage, galbanum, lavender, oakmoss, pine, rosemary
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping