Pre-Loaded Inhaler - Impulse - Confident Motivation
This Valor - Impulse "Ready-to-Go," pre-loaded inhaler with our special blends has a cotton filled inner sleeve in which we’ve added one of our special blends of essential oils. The plastic Aroma Inhaler is about the size of lipstick and fits easily into any pocket or purse and they don't leak.
Unscrew the cover of our aroma inhaler, hold the rounded tip of the aromatherapy under your nose, and inhale the exquisite aroma of one of our very special aromatherapy blends made with pure essential oils. Each blend was created by our clinical Aromatherapist consultant.
About the Blend Loaded Into This Inhaler
Impulse is a motivational blend of aromatic oils designed to instigate rebellion against mediocrity. The six potent oils inside will stir your spirit and get you moving.
'Aroma Notes' Description From One Of Our In House Specialists - One of our team members with a specially-trained Nose describes the aroma of this amazing blend: Base notes of spruce, bitter orange, and ozone are offset by French Lavender, boozy earl grey tea and clover blossom honey.
Uplifting Aromatherapy Blend
Impulse is an uplifting Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils with uplifting and mood enhancing properties designed to give you a greater sense of well being and happiness.
This Impulse Essential oil blend of pure essential oils must be diluted before use UNLESS only used to inhale. Use any of our carrier oils carrier oils as a dilution base (97.5% carrier oil / 2.5% essential oils).
Also, one could add a few drops of this Impulse Aromatherapy Blend to a cotton ball in a small bottle or jar and inhale periodically so that you’ll breath in the good and breath out the bad. You could also add a few drops of this Impulse Aromatherapy Blend to a plastic Aromatherapy Inhaler or an Aromatherapy Diffusers category.
Impulse Essential Oil Blend Ingredients
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Spruce Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil
Suggested Uses For This Blend: This is a magnificent blend to use "on the go"stay motivated, Enjoy!
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- We do not recommend that you take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.