Pre-Loaded Inhaler ,Apogee Charismatic , Energy Boost
This "Ready-to-Go," pre-loaded inhaler with our special blends has a cotton filled inner sleeve in which we’ve added one of our special blends of essential oils. The plastic Aroma Inhaler is about the size of lipstick and fits easily into any pocket or purse and they don't leak.
Unscrew the cover of our aroma inhaler, hold the rounded tip of the aromatherapy under your nose, and inhale the exquisite aroma of one of our very special aromatherapy blends made with pure essential oils. Each blend was created by our clinical Aromatherapist consultant.
About the Blend Loaded Into This Inhaler
'Apogee' is an artisanal blend from our 'Essential Blends' line consisting of 3 pure essential oils formulated to help you achieve a state of 'charismatic energy.'
The secret to Apogee's uplifting power comes from the "Energetic Trinity" of oils inside every bottle. This bottle of apothecarian luxury is designed to charge you up and feel energized in body, mind and spirit.
Energize and Awaken your Body and Mind with our Apogee Aromatherapy Blend. Apogee Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils with Therapeutic Benefits designed to help you get going and keep going without being hyper-stimulated or jittery. Brighten and enjoy your day to a higher-degree with our undiluted Apogee Essential Oil Blend.
Ingredients In This Aromatherapy Blend:
'Aroma Notes' Description From One Of Our In House Specialists - One of our team members with a specially-trained Nose describes the aroma of this amazing blend: "Heartwood of pine body with base notes of eucalyptus, walnut shavings, and chocolate mint. Accentuated with high notes of lemon verbena blossoms and desert sage."
Suggested Uses For This Pre-Loaded Inhaler Blend: This is a magnificent blend to keep you energized even on the busiest of days. You can pull this pre-loaded inhaler out of your pocket or purse, unscrew the cap and inhale Charismatic Energy!
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.