Lime Essential Oil (Expressed) (Mexico)
Lime Essential Oil (Expressed)
Lime Essential Oil (Expressed) (Citrus aurantifolia) from Mexico is Eco-Cultivated Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil produced by cold expression of the peel.
Botanical name: Citrus aurantifolia
Method of Extraction: Expressed
Blends Well With: Neroli, Lavender, Clary Sage and Ylang-ylang
Shelf Life: 2 years
Dilution: topical max 0.7%
CAUTION: Using more than topical max can cause phototoxic reactions such as redness, irritation, pigmentation changes, edema or blistering with exposure to the sun.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.