Helichrysum Essential Oil (Corsica)
Helichrysum Essential Oil
Also known as Everlasting Essential Oil and Immortal Essential Oil
Helichrysum Essential Oil (Corsica) (Helichrysum italicum) from Corsica is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the flowers.
Corsican Helichrysum Essential Oil is considered to be the very best of all the Helichrysums, though some do prefer the slightly sharper aroma of the French Helichrysum.
Helichrysum Essential Oil (Corsica) is also referred to as Helichrysum Angustifolium. Helichrysum is a low yield essential oil, steam distilled from flowering tops. The aroma is often described in many ways:
- slightly fruity
- slightly buttery
Despite the varied descriptions, most perfumers and aromatherapists would agree that the aroma of Helichrysum Corsica is amazingly complex. Though expensive, it adds amazing notes to blends. Chamomile, Citrus, Geranium, Lavender, and Clary Sage produce very pleasing results when blended with Helichrysum.
Botanical name: Helichrysum italicum
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Note: Base to middle
Blends Well With: Lavender, Clary Sage, Chamomile, Clove Bud, Geranium, and Citrus oils
Shelf Life: 4 years
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
We Also Recommend
Lava Rock Beads Essential Oil Bracelet - 2 Pack - BOGO Special