Fennel Essential Oil, Sweet
Sweet Fennel Essential Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) from Egypt is 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steamed distilled from the seeds.
Sweet Fennel is a hardy herb with golden-yellow flowers and fine leaves, growing up to six feet in height. The seeds are crushed and then steam distilled to produce Fennel Essential Oil. This Oil has a sweet pungent aroma. Sweet Fennel is said to bring longevity, courage, and strength!
Botanical name: Foeniculum vulgare
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Blends Well With: Geranium, Lavender, Rose and Sandalwood.
Shelf Life: 2 years
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
We Also Recommend
Lava Rock Beads Essential Oil Bracelet - 2 Pack - BOGO Special