Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil (Brazil)
Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil (Copaifera langsdorfii) from Brazil is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the resin of the leguminous trees.
Botanical name: Copaifera langsdorfii
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Blends Well With: Rose, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Ylang-ylang and Vanilla.
Shelf Life: 6 years
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
please allow 5-7 days for shipping