Carrot Seed Essential Oil (France)
Carrot Seed Essential Oil
Carrot Seed Essential Oil (Daucus carota) from France is Eco-Cultivated Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the seeds.
Botanical name: Daucus carota
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Cedarwood, and Geranium
Shelf Life: 4 years
CAUTION: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding!
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
We Also Recommend
Lava Rock Beads Essential Oil Bracelet - 2 Pack - BOGO Special
10 ML Stainless Steel Ball Amber Roller Bottles Special (9-Pack)
Dryer Balls - Premium 100% New Zealand Wool Dryer Ball 3-Pack, Natural White, Organic Fabric Softener, Reusable