Bergamot Mint Essential Oil (United States)
Bergamot Mint Essential Oil
Bergamot Mint Essential Oil (Mentha citrata) from the USA is Eco-Cultivated Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil expressed from the leaves of the plant.
The aroma resembles that of bergamot but is also sweet-herbaceous and a bit fruit like. The aroma of bergamot mint is slightly reminiscent of clary sage.
This essential oil has unrealized potential for blenders and natural perfume makers. Bergamot mint blends well with lavender, sage, bergamot, and petitgrain.
CAUTION: To use safely, no more than a 0.4% topical dilution is recommended before sun exposure as this essential oil is phototoxic.
Botanical name: Mentha citrata
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Blends Well With: Lavender, Sage, Petitgrain, Sandalwood, Neroli, and Chamomile Roman
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
We Also Recommend
Lava Rock Beads Essential Oil Bracelet - 2 Pack - BOGO Special
10 ML Stainless Steel Ball Amber Roller Bottles Special (9-Pack)
Dryer Balls - Premium 100% New Zealand Wool Dryer Ball 3-Pack, Natural White, Organic Fabric Softener, Reusable