2 ML (5/8 dram) Amber Glass Essential Oil Bottles With Orifice Reducers & Black Caps (12-Pack)
These small vials work well for sharing samples with friends. They are also the perfect size for travel kits or for small samples of your favorite essential oil blends. Perfect for traveling and group projects, dispensing the right amount when you need it, with no leakage.
2 ML (5/8 dram) Bottle Tips:
- We recommend using a 45 drop pipette to easily fill these bottles with the orifice reducer on.
- These sample-size bottles are perfect to give to friends who don't know much about how to use essential oils.
- Don't forget to label your bottles, so whomever you give them to will know what is inside.
How to use these Dram Bottles:
- Simply transfer your essential oil from another bottle into the 2ML Dram. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette or syringe or glass dropper. 45 drop plastic pipettes work extremely well for refilling these sample bottles because the tip can fit through the orifice reducer, allowing you to insert oil without having to remove the orifice reducer.
- After your essential oil or Blend is in the bottle, place the orifice reducer in the hole and tightly squeeze it until fully inserted. If you have the 45 drop plastic pipettes to transfer oil, we recommend putting the oil in the bottle after putting the orifice reducer in. This can help avoid spillage.
- Once all the oil is in and the cap is screwed on, you may want to label the vial, so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains.
We Also Recommend
Dryer Balls - Premium 100% New Zealand Wool Dryer Ball 3-Pack, Natural White, Organic Fabric Softener, Reusable