Pre-Loaded Inhaler - Fulcrum - Focus Concentration Performance
This "Ready-to-Go," pre-loaded inhaler with our special blends has a cotton filled inner sleeve in which we’ve added one of our special blends of essential oils. The plastic Aroma Inhaler is about the size of lipstick and fits easily into any pocket or purse and they don't leak.
Unscrew the cover of our aroma inhaler, hold the rounded tip of the aromatherapy under your nose, and inhale the exquisite aroma of one of our very special aromatherapy blends made with pure essential oils. Each blend was created by our clinical Aromatherapist consultant.
About the Blend Loaded Into This Inhaler
Fulcrum is our own jealously guarded blend of oils that support and help you maintain gentle focus throughout the day. When you need to get work done, leverage is key. And you can't have leverage without a Fulcrum.
Fulcrum is an Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils designed to help you focus your mental energies. Get fast clarity of thought with our undiluted Fulcrum Aromatherapy Blend.
'Aroma Notes' Description From One Of Our In House Specialists - A tangy citrus body with pastoral base notes of French lavender, fresh pasture, and warm thai lemongrass. Accents of rubber, custard, and candied lemon zest.
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Lavender (France) Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil
Suggested Uses For This Blend: This is one of our favorite blends to use "one the go" and is great to keep you focused.
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.