This "Ready-to-Go," pre-loaded inhaler with our special blends has a cotton filled inner sleeve in which we’ve added one of our special blends of essential oils. The plastic Aroma Inhaler is about the size of lipstick and fits easily into any pocket or purse and they don't leak.
Unscrew the cover of our aroma inhaler, hold the rounded tip of the aromatherapy under your nose, and inhale the exquisite aroma of one of our very special aromatherapy blends made with pure essential oils. Each blend was created by our clinical Aromatherapist consultant.
About the Blend Loaded Into This Inhaler
Sleep is our proprietary artisanal oil blend for attracting that perfect kind of sleep... The kind of sleep that leaves you feeling refreshed, positive, and unstoppable in the morning.
Sleep Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils designed to help you really relax and achieve a deeper level of sleep. If you are not achieving a state of deep and restful sleep – try our pure Sleep Aromatherapy Blend to help achieve peaceful rest.
Ingredients In This Aromatherapy Blend:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
Suggested Uses For This Blend: This is a magnificent blend to put use at night. I love to keep this one on my nightstand and inhale before bed.
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.