Pre-Loaded Inhaler - Mason's Balm -Pain Powerful Relief
For Pain - Anxiety , This "Ready-to-Go," pre-loaded inhaler with our special blends has a cotton filled inner sleeve in which we’ve added one of our special blends of essential oils. The plastic Aroma Inhaler is about the size of lipstick and fits easily into any pocket or purse and they don't leak.
Unscrew the cover of our aroma inhaler, hold the rounded tip of the aromatherapy under your nose, and inhale the exquisite aroma of one of our very special aromatherapy blends made with pure essential oils. Each blend was created by our clinical Aromatherapist consultant.
About the Blend Loaded Into This Inhaler
Mason's Balm is an intricate and complex blend of essential oils, each prized historically for their use in bringing peace and relief. Create a healing atmosphere, and enjoy the relief you sorely deserve.
Mason's Balm Aromatherapy Blend is a synergistic blend of essential oils designed to ease muscle pain and help you relax and calm down.
Ingredients In This Aromatherapy Blend:
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
'Aroma Notes' Description From One Of Our In House Specialists - One of our team members with a specially-trained Nose describes the aroma of this amazing blend: Strong body of eucalyptus, peppermint, and rosemary, balanced by accents of fresh thyme, woody marjoram, and chamomile tea.
Suggested Uses For This Blend: While this Blend is designed for massage and direct application the inhalation of this blend is great!
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.