Pre - Loaded Inhaler - Serenity - Harmonic Peace
Relax - Calm - Peace - Balance This "Ready-to-Go," pre-loaded inhaler with our special blends has a cotton filled inner sleeve in which we’ve added one of our special blends of essential oils. The plastic Aroma Inhaler is about the size of lipstick and fits easily into any pocket or purse and they don't leak.
Unscrew the cover of our aroma inhaler, hold the rounded tip of the aromatherapy under your nose, and inhale the exquisite aroma of one of our very special aromatherapy blends made with pure essential oils. Each blend was created by our clinical Aromatherapist consultant.
About the Blend Loaded Into This Inhaler
Serenity is a state of mind - and one the world is quickly losing. So we've scoured every corner of the Earth, testing dozens of rare oils in thousands of combinations before finally discovering this pure gateway to peace, quiet, and bliss.
Serenity Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils designed to help you relax, calm down, and achieve a state of harmonic peace. Get fast relief from stress with our undiluted Serenity Aromatherapy Blend.
Ingredients In This Aromatherapy Blend:
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Mandarin Orange Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
'Aroma Notes' Description From One Of Our In House Specialists - One of our team members with a specially-trained Nose describes the aroma of this amazing blend: You'll notice the warm stirring of frankincense first - yet it quickly becomes diffuse in a current of botanical accents - eddies of piney rose and waves of freshly squeezed mandarin orange flowing below an herbaceous Mediterranean breeze.
Suggested Uses For This Blend: This is a magnificent blend to use at the end of your day (or on a restful weekend).
Great to inhale prior to your Yoga practice or your meditation session.
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.