Car Sick Inhaler
This "Ready-to-Go," pre-loaded inhaler has a cotton filled inner sleeve to which we’ve added our 100% pure Peppermint, Ginger and Lavender Essential Oils. The plastic Aroma Inhaler is about the size of lipstick and fits easily into any pocket or purse and they don't leak.
Unscrew the cover of our aroma inhaler, hold the rounded tip of the aromatherapy under your nose, and inhale the aroma of one of our very special aromatherapy blends made with pure essential oils.
Suggested Uses For This Blend: This is a great blend to have ready in your bag for any time you may experience motion sickness.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.