Nasal Inhalers for Essential Oils or Aromatherapy (6 Pack)
Nasal inhalers have become very popular and its a great tool to carry around your favorite essential oils without having to take the whole bottle and risking a spill. To use them is easy - just use a pipette or dropper to add your favorite oil or blend to the inhaler and then hold about 1/2 inch below your nostril and slowly inhale the wonderful aroma. Some experts recommend to slowly inhale on a five count.
Benefits of these Essential Oil Nasal Inhalers:
- Nasal inhalers are very small and inexpensive.
- They easily fit in a purse, pocket, or bag, which makes them perfect when traveling.
- They are also a very good idea if you want to give away essential oils for a special condition without the need to give away the whole bottle.
- They are perfect for sampling or trying new essential oils!
- These inhalers come in a rainbow variety of colors and some Essential Oil users like to pair up the "emotion" of the color with the purpose they are blending it for.
These inhalers are easy to fill.
- Simply disassemble the inhaler
- Remove the cotton wick
- Use a pipette to add 10-25 drops of your favorite oil or blend and then re-insert back into the inhaler.
- Insert the cotton wick into the inhaler.
- Attach seal cap at bottom of inhaler.
- At the top of the inhaler, there is a small opening where one can inhale/breath in the aroma of the oils.
- When not in use, simply insert inhaler into the container. Screw together tightly to prevent loss of scent.
Each Inhaler Includes:
4 parts - Inhaler, cotton stick, seal cap and container.
Size: Each wick can hold from 10-25 drops of oil.
Quantity: You will receive 6 Inhalers of assorted colors.
Note: We don't recommend that you share the Inhaler with other people due to the delivery mechanism.
We Also Recommend
2 ML (5/8 dram) Amber Glass Essential Oil Bottles With Orifice Reducers & Black Caps (12-Pack)