Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) from Sri Lanka is Eco-Cultivated Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the bark.
Please note that Cinnamon Bark should be diluted to 0.07% if you will be applying topically.
CAUTION: Using more than topical max (0.1%) can cause irritation or sensitization. Avoid using if taking aspirin, having bleeding disorders, are taking madications, and before or after surgery. May inhibit blood clotting.
Botanical name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Origin: Sri Lanka
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Note: Base to Middle
Blends Well With: Clove, Nutmeg, Ylang-Ylang and Grapefruit
Shelf Life: 4 years
Dilution: 0.1% topical max
Cinnamon LEAF Essential Oil is much less irritating to the skin than Cinnamon BARK oil. We recommend that Essential Oil over this one for most of our customers.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.