Birch Essential Oil (Ukraine)
Birch Essential Oil
Birch Essential Oil (Betula alba) from Ukraine is Wildcrafted Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil and is steam distilled from the bark.
Botanical name: Betula alba
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Blends Well With: Benzoin, Sandalwood, Rosemary and Jasmine
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.