Somnia - Blissful Sleep Artisanal Essential Oil Blend
Somnia is our proprietary artisanal oil blend for promoting the ideal atmosphere for winding down at night and preparing for a restful night's sleep... It's the sort of atmosphere to help promote feeling refreshed, positive, and unstoppable in the morning.
Somnia Aromatherapy Blend is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils designed to help you really relax and prepare the body for a restful night's sleep.
Ingredients In This Aromatherapy Blend:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
'Aroma Notes' Description From One Of Our In-House Specialists - One of our team members with a specially-trained Nose describes the aroma of this amazing blend: Strong herbal body of marjoram, soft anise, and camphor. Highlights of sweet orange, clary sage, and freshly sawn white pine.
Suggested Uses For This Blend: This is a magnificent blend to put in your Ultrasonic Diffuser at night. Another great application is to create a Linen Spray in one of our Spray bottles and mist some on your pillow before bed. Either approach will help you achieve a state of blissful sleep.
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.