Mason's Balm - Powerful Relief Artisanal Essential Oil Blend
Mason's Balm is an intricate and complex blend of essential oils, each prized historically for their use in bringing peace and relief. Create a healing atmosphere, and enjoy the relief you sorely deserve.
Mason's Balm Aromatherapy Blend is a synergistic blend of essential oils designed to provide occasional relief to sore muscles and to help you relax and calm down.
Ingredients In This Aromatherapy Blend:
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
This Mason's Balm Blend of pure essential oils must be diluted before use on the body. To make a massage blend, use 97.5% base (carrier oil) and 2.5% of the essential oil blend (about 7 or 8 drops of essential oil to 1 tbs. of carrier oils).
Alternatively, you could put 5 or 6 drops of this synergistic essential oil blend in a warm bath. Agitate the water to help disperse the essential oils.
'Aroma Notes' Description From One Of Our In House Specialists - One of our team members with a specially-trained Nose describes the aroma of this amazing blend: Strong body of eucalyptus, peppermint, and rosemary, balanced by accents of fresh thyme, woody marjoram, and chamomile tea.
Suggested Uses For This Blend: After making the dilution mentioned above, you can put that in one of our Roller Bottles or mix it into a massage oil to work into your achy joints.
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.