Mason's Balm - Pain-Anxiety Powerful Relief Artisanal Essential Oil Blend
Mason's Balm for Pain and Anxiety is an intricate and complex blend of essential oils, each prized historically for their use in bringing peace and relief. Create a healing atmosphere, and enjoy the relief you sorely deserve.
Mason's Balm Aromatherapy Blend is a synergistic blend of essential oils designed to provide occasional relief to sore muscles and to help you relax and calm down.
Ingredients In This Aromatherapy Blend:
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
This Mason's Balm Blend of pure essential oils must be diluted before use on the body. To make a massage blend, use 97.5% base (carrier oil) and 2.5% of the essential oil blend (about 7 or 8 drops of essential oil to 1 tbs. of carrier oils).
Alternatively, you could put 5 or 6 drops of this synergistic essential oil blend in a warm bath. Agitate the water to help disperse the essential oils.
'Aroma Notes' Description From One Of Our In House Specialists - One of our team members with a specially-trained Nose describes the aroma of this amazing blend: Strong body of eucalyptus, peppermint, and rosemary, balanced by accents of fresh thyme, woody marjoram, and chamomile tea.
Suggested Uses For This Blend: After making the dilution mentioned above, you can put that in one of our Roller Bottles or mix it into a massage oil to work into your achy joints.
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.
We Also Recommend
Fulcrum Concentration Focused Performance Artisanal Essential Oil Blend