Impulse - Confident Motivation Artisanal Essential Oil Blend
Impulse is a motivational blend of aromatic oils designed to instigate rebellion against mediocrity. The six potent oils inside will stir your spirit and get you moving.
'Aroma Notes' Description From One Of Our In-House Specialists - One of our team members with a specially-trained Nose describes the aroma of this amazing blend: Base notes of spruce, bitter orange, and ozone are offset by French Lavender, boozy earl grey tea and clover blossom honey.
Uplifting Aromatherapy Blend
Impulse is an uplifting Aromatherapy Blend and is a combination of 100% Pure Essential Oils with uplifting and mood enhancing properties designed to give you a greater sense of well being and happiness.
This Impulse Essential oil blend of pure essential oils must be diluted before use UNLESS only used to inhale. Use any of our carrier oils as a dilution base (97.5% carrier oil / 2.5% essential oils).
Also, one could add a few drops of this Impulse Aromatherapy Blend to a cotton ball in a small bottle or jar and inhale periodically so that you’ll breath in the good and breath out the bad. You could also add a few drops of this Impulse Aromatherapy Blend to an Aromatherapy Inhaler or an Aromatherapy Diffuser.
Impulse Essential Oil Blend Ingredients
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Spruce Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil
Suggested Uses For This Blend: This is a magnificent blend to put in your favorite Aromatherapy Jewelry piece to keep you confidently motivated or into an Aromatherapy Inhaler. It also works great in an ultrasonic diffuser for home or at the office to stay motivated, Enjoy!
Click 'Add To Cart' to experience this amazing blend.
General Safety Considerations:
- We do not recommend that you take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text). A general “rule of thumb” is 2.5% essential oils to 97.5% carrier/base oil (like our massage base) but this ratio can vary depending on oils used, skin condition, age, and multiple other factors.
- The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Instant Essentials, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication on the basis of the information available on this website.