Pine Needle Essential Oil Pure Natural
Pine Needle Essential Oil (Scotch)
Scotch Pine Needle Essential Oil (Pinus sylvestris) stimulates, refreshes and cleanses. With a strong, fresh, resinous aroma Scotch Pine Essential Oil has a powerful antiseptic quality and is widely used. It has a deodorant effect and is often used in commercial preparations.
Although Scotch Pine Needle Essential Oil is considered non-toxic and non-irritant in low dosage it should still be used with care on the skin, since it can cause irritation in high dosage and may sensitize the skin as well. Dilute and use with care as Pine oil may otherwise cause skin irritation.
Botanical name: Pinus sylvestris L
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Source: Needles, twigs, buds
Blends Well With: Clary sage, Cypress, Lavender, Niaouli, Rosemary, Tea tree, Juniper, Peppermint, Cedarwood
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping